They just can’t stand it. It wasn’t supposed to happen. They said so. Many times. Just a flash in the pan. He won’t last two weeks, ad naseum.
From yesterdays Washington Post , July 24, 2016
• Trump is following the path of despots
• Trump just set the table for Clinton
• How Trump attacks the media, and why that distorts reality
• Dems aim to brighten Trump’s dark picture
• Trump is expanding his Muslim ban not rolling it back
• Trump defends Roger Ailes, casts suspicion on his accusers
• Praise the Lord, I’ve seen the dark
• These 2 trends . . . produced . . . a negative Republican Convention
There’s something happening here.
But what it is ain’t exactly clear. (1)
In the “good old days” television news was sponsored by tobacco, alcohol and automobiles – “Drive your Chevrolet across the USA . . .” tra, la, la. Now it is all about drugs. Drugs for upset stomach (Tums!! Get a grip. The food slapping someone around is stupid and has been shown too long!), drugs for Erectile Dysfunction (isn’t this the children viewing time?), drugs for COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), drugs for osteoporosis and on and on.
Sorry. I am tired of seeing some couple doing the laundry and suddenly their house turns into a forest with a water fall or two bathtubs on the beach (a bathtub on the beach?).